-
April 27th, 2000, 01:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,
I fully understand the annoyance in some of this messages. I also think that EWS drivers,
set manager and Ed!son etc all have not reached something like a final stage and I gave up to mail to TT, because they do not answer. I also gave up the hope that there will be new releases or improvments:-(((
It is horrible to buy an expensive soundcard and wait more than one year to get the software you need to use the card more or less (not sufficient).
Although I like the (theoretical) features of the EWS64 very much (!!) I can not recommend somebody to buy it. He or she will definitely kill my;-)
Clearly, TT is interested in the development of their new products, but since the first release of the EWS there was no satisfactory 'final' software version and that is not the support I am looking for.
For a very good example how a product should be, Terratec should look at Clavias Nord Modular which also is a combination of hard and sotfware to making music. The software is easy to use and does exactely what it should do! In fact, it is one of the best software I have ever seen; even the first version.
That's the way software should be and after at least 2 jears that's the way EWS software should be.
So I am asking me:
Are their any alternatives to an EWS64XL?
best from the left
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks